Rules & Regulations
· Students should arrive at school on time.
· A student who is absent or late will not be allowed to sit in the class without the permission of Principal.
· Any student wishing to leave the school during the school hours must bring a written request from the parents.
· Student must be always polite to all fellow students, teachers and all other non teaching staff and bus, van, auto rickshaw staff.
· Use of abusive language and harsh tones is not permissible in any situation.
· Students of any class are not allowed to enter other class rooms even during breaks.
· Running , playing and shouting in corridors or class rooms is strictly prohibited.
· Students of all classes are strictly prohibited from bringing mobile phones, gold or expensive ornaments, cash and watches in the school. If lost school will not be responsible.
· Students are not allowed to wear fancy and colorful clothes except on birthday or when specially permitted by the school authorities.
· Text books, stationary, bag, tiffin box etc should bear name and class of the owner. The school is not responsible for any such things that get lost.
· Bicycle should be kept in bicycle stand & properly locked.
· The school premises and surroundings should be kept neat and tidy.
· The students are expected to be environment friendly. Wastage of electricity, water and damage to plants must be avoided at all costs.
· The students must take care of the school property and belongings. Any damage to school property caused by the students will have to be made good at the parents expense.